Abrasion Resistant Pipe of ASTM Standards
ASTM A743 / ASTM A532 / ASTM A789 / ASTM A790 Abrasion Resistant Pipes Manufacturer in China
Abrasion resistant pipe has a wide application in building materials, machinery, and also other industries. As a result, it is developing rapidly in different applications.
It conveying has been widely used in electric power, metallurgy, coal, petroleum, chemical industry.
We are an abrasion-resistant pipe manufacturer in china. with an appropriate price, honest service, and wide specification standard. If you have any need, please contact us and we will reply to you as soon as possible
Why use abrasion resistant pipe ?
Abrasion is a common phenomenon for conveying pipe. Abrasion occurs on the surface where two objects are in contact with each other and have relative motion.
Similarly, pipeline abrasion refers to the phenomenon caused by the detachment or transfer of material surface when pipeline material is impacted by flowing water or small loose particles.
In conclusion, it is an important way to reduce abrasion by using ideal high strength, high toughness, and high plasticity abrasive resistant pipe.
Abrasion Resistant Pipe Grades & Material
- Our company mainly produces abrasion resistant pipe grades are as following
- ASTM A532 grades – Class I Type a, Class I Type b, Class I Type c, Class I Type d, Class II Type a, Class II Type b, Class II Type d, Class III Type a
- ASTM A743 grades – CA15, CA28MWV, CA40, CA40F, CA6N, CA6NM, CB6, CB30, CC50, CF3, CF3M, CF3MN, CF8, CF8C, CF10SMnN, CG3M, CG6MMn, CG8M, CK3MCuN, CK20, CK35, CN3M, CN3MN, CN7M, CN7MS
- ASTM A789 / A790 grades – SAF 2205, SAF 2507, SAF 2304, AISI 329, 3RE60
Abrasion Resistant Pipe Specification
|Specifications||ASTM A743, ASTM A532, ASTM A789, ASTM A790|
|Diameters||Up to 1500 mm|
|Lengths||Up to 6500 mm|
|Castings||Up to 9000 KG|
|Types||Abrasion Resistant Pipe|
|Material||Martensitic stainless steel, Austenitic stainless steel, Ferritic stainless steel, Duplex stainless steel|
|Thinkless||Up to 1500 mm|
- Customizable size
- Wider diameter
- Longer length
- Flexible construction period
- Ensure good wear resistance
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Honest service
- Abrasion resistant pipes are widely used for conveying ,It is widely used in heavy industry and light industry, such as
- Transportation of mine filling materials
- Coal plant transportation
- Power plant transportation
- Food industry transportation