CK3MCuN ASTM A743 A744 A351 Grade(UNS): J93254 Alloy Family: Austenitic Stainless Steel Equivalent: 254SMO stainless steel
CK3MCuN is an austenitic steel alloy. Because of its high molybdenum content, it has high resistance to pitting corrosion and crevice corrosion. This kind of stainless steel is developed for the application in the environment containing halide, such as seawater.
CK3MCuN stainless steel has good uniform corrosion resistance. Especially in the acid containing halide, the steel is superior to the general stainless steel. Its C content is less than 0.03%, so it is called pure austenitic stainless steel (< 0.01% also called super austenitic stainless steel).
It is also a special stainless steel, which is different from ordinary stainless steel in chemical composition. It is a kind of high alloy austenitic stainless steel with high nickel, high chromium and high molybdenum.
|Reduction of Area, min / %||–|
|Yield Strength, min||Ksi – 38, MPa – 260|
|Tensile Strength, min||Ksi – 80, MPa – 550|
|Elongation[50mm], min / %||35 %|
(1) high-temperature strength
(2) excellent wear resistance and crack resistance
(3) matrix high-speed steel with high toughness in high-speed steel
(4) it has good machinability and EDM performance
254SMO Super Austenitic stainless steel
254SMO is a new type of high-speed steel with a hot working matrix, which has been carefully studied and refined for many years. It is mainly aimed at the poor toughness of traditional high-speed steel. 254SMO not only has the strength of high-speed steel, but also has the toughness of hot working die steel.
254SMO exhibits high toughness matrix in high-speed steel. It is not only suitable for warm precision forging die, but also suitable for high heat resistance work.
1) Remove defects on casting, clean surface with grinding wheel, inspect welded parts and confirm compliance with requirements
2) Measure the size of the casting to be welded and record the remaining machining allowance
3) Hang the casting to be welded onto the tool in the rubber container and fix it with bolts to ensure that the part to be welded is in the flat welding position.
4) Water in the tank enters the rubber container through the water pipe and intake valve. When the water level reaches the welding position of the casting to be welded, open the valve of the water outlet and start the circulating water of the water pump.
5) Welding: welding rod arc welding, polarity of power source, DC reverse connection